Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ticking Away

Yesterday I stitched the back of the quilt together, got it all pinned, and began quilting it. Here it is laid out on the floor. I worked until my shoulders and arms were hurting so bad I had to stop for the night. I reckon I will be sore till it's finished. I only have a few more days before I have to send it back, I need to keep pluggin away. I have to finish stitching in the ditch, then I will put the binding on, then ship it to the Market.

I also finished the center of the mystery. I used the measurements I had worked out to make a test quilt. It is looking very nice. I had a friend look at a picture of it and she loves it. I am so glad others like it as well, that's exciting. We will starting this Friday. I need to write the clues, sort out the pictures, and get it all to the Quilters Club of America before then so they can post them on the appropriate Friday. I am really looking forward to starting. There is still so much to do before Friday though! 

What are you working on? I hope you are enjoying yourself and you aren't too stressed with your workload at the moment. I am a bit overwhelmed at this present second, but I know if I just work through it, everything is going to be just fine! Besides, I have a lot of help, for which I am truly grateful.

Thanks for stopping by,

Debi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment