Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy...

It seems the best laid plans of mice and men never seem to work out.  Our family is going through another serious trial. We will as we always have, trust God and His amazing timing, love, and comfort to get us through this one as well.  In the time being, we have five of our precious grandchildren with us.  On top of caring for them, we are summer schooling to catch up on the year, and loving and counseling their hurt. 

With becoming a "parent" again, comes a lot of responsibility and little free time to enjoy my teddy bears. A sacrifice I gladly make. But, I am still working on that bent leg bear. I finally have all the pieces sewn together, I hope to have time to get it all put together today.  

We have been planting seeds for some summer fruit and veggies, hoping it's not too late to get them going. Although we do have a very long growing season here in sunny Arizona.

The girls and I continue to knit. The circular needles are working well for them.  I chose size 11 and am just letting them knit every row to learn the basics.  They are enjoying themselves and I am making A LOT of dishcloths!!

The boys are thriving with the garden and lawn work with their grandad. Everyone is getting into a nice routine. Structure and love is helping to mend their wee hearts.

Have a fantastic day and take the time to do something you love.  I hope to post pics tomorrow of a finished bear.  I can't wait to get started on the next one.  I also have an idea about a cloth doll I would like to start. I also have a couple of quilts to get finished!!  Let us know what you're up to.

happy crafting,

Debi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment