Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's A Secret...

I have been working very hard testing quilts for Jessica. I did finish the one for next weekend and I can tell you it is very nice and aptly named! I am still working on the summer mystery and it is going to be lovely as well. You will be missing out if you don't join in on the fun! Next weekend, 14-15 March...give it a go!! thequiltandneedle.com March Mystery.

I decided to take a wee break and finish cutting out the teddy bear I drew well over a week ago! I need to get back to finishing up these blocks for Jess though, so I will paint this ted and get back to the blocks.

It's been a weird week so far, I've been sick with a virus of some kind, I have a congested head and chest and I have this dry hacking cough, hence I haven't been posting much, only on Facebook every now and then.

I will post pics of the ted later...  Hope you are enjoying your day. Take some time to do something you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment