Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, July 17, 2015

A Bit of Time

Since I have about half an hour, just thought I would post an update.  I am sitting in LA waiting for my next flight to Sacramento to look after two grandbabies while our son and his wife are both deployed on a TDY for the Air Force.  I have my computer this time, so it should be easier to keep up with my deadlines on Patchwork Posse and my own deadlines. 

I have been busy while away, looking after grandchildren, feeding pigs and poultry, keeping a farmhouse moving, and bathing children for their broken armed momma. I also finished the bunny I was working on.  I am currently drawing a dog, so watch for that soon! Here is a picture of the bunny not quite finished though. I will be happy to put it on the website and also, it will be on Patchwork Posse as a tutorial and free pattern....go pick it up once it posts.  I'll let you know when it is there. Mine is made from light cream string mohair, but I am sure it would look good as a patchwork, felt, acrylic fur, or any fabric you may choose. My grandchildren tell me I need to add a tail!  I will do that when I go back home and add it to the pattern.

I will be away until next weekend, so posts will be sporadic but will be posted.  I only have two grandchildren this trip, so it will be a bit easier. Going from five, then three, now two....I get to see all my grandbabies this summer. YAY!

Well, I want to get this posted before I have to board. So, I will stop here and post and try to get another ready for tomorrow. If not, I'll see you the next day. It will be late-ish when I get in this evening, so the post may be a bit late tomorrow.

Hope you have a good day and you have the time to do something you love.  Please let us know what you're up to. We love the inspiration and encouragement. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment