Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Coming and Going...

Tomorrow I will be going home from Colorado. I have been here helping Rachel and the children get used to the broken arm.  I've been changing diapers, laundry, cooking, cleaning...you know, all the things it takes to keep a mini-ranch moving.  She is healing pretty well and is finding ways to do things one handed.  I will be praying she does well once I'm gone.

I will be home for about fifteen hours before I head off to Joshua's.  He and his wife have a short TDY with the Air Force and I will be looking after grandbabies for a week. I WILL NOT forget my computer this time. I will be posting from there on both blogs, mine and Patchwork Posse.  I will be rolling out the new "bear" soon.  I am already working on the next one.  It is all so exciting.

Now I have been sitting her for half an hour trying to upload a picture. The internet keeps failing, so I give up.  It will all be back to normal in a couple days.  I'm sorry, I will post pics from this trip as soon as I can. P.S. I just connected the computer to my phone instead of a straight connection and it seems to be working!! YAY!

I hope you have time today to do something you love. I am finishing up the new design and the post for Patchwork Posse. Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you again soon.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment