Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Busy Month

July is proving to be a very busy month. I had a busy beginning of the month. It is my month to post tips and a tutorial to Patchwork Posse. I will be busy typing away over the next week.  I am  looking forward to all the new things we are going to be doing. I am on a borrowed computer, so I don't have access to my photos, sorry.

On the family side, our youngest, Rachel, broke her arm and I am currently in Colorado to help her with the children and house until she feels better. From here I will go to northern California to look after our son's children while he and his wife will both be deployed on short TDYs with the Air Force. I will be home toward the end of the month.

I have been busily finishing up on the new critter. It is so cute. It has long floppy ears and arm and legs that are so adorable with the body and face. I can't wait to roll out the new design. This "bear" is one like I have never done, the rabbit doesn't have a name yet...with Petra and Floppy as the first contenders.

Time to sign off and try to figure out the picture issues.  I hope you are having a fantastic day and have some time to do the things you love. Please post and let us know what you're up to.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment