Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, August 24, 2014


Looking good, I've got the blues all sorted and cut into 2.5" strips and 2.5" squares.  I am pleased with the progress.  Seems as if it is a never ending project!









BUT, there are still a lot of lights to cut down! I am cutting these down to 2.5" strips and 2.5' X 4.5" rectangles.  But alas, all this cutting is getting boring so I will start to sew again.  A bit of sewing, a bit of cutting, a bit of cutting, a bit of sewing........
 

Don't usually get a lot done on a Sunday as we have church, but I can cut or sew in the afternoon for a while.  Our granddaughter is doing very well with her potty training, so I pretty much just have to run occasionally.  It's been a busy week, but loving not changing the diapers!

Hope your day is wonderful!

Quilt piecefully,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment