Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, August 28, 2015

Busy-ness

YAY, I am finally finished with the dog parts. I have all the parts finished and ready to fill and joint. I got some time on Thursday afternoon to finish. I also thoroughly cleaned and reclaimed the island in my kitchen, it has been heaped with school books and supplies for three weeks! I organized my hutch so I could put the school books on the bottom shelf, and the supplies in the cabinet...I feel I got a lot accomplished, we even finished our school work early!!!!! The children are learning quickly. I am teaching five different grades to this crew, everything from counting and ABC's, tying shoes and poems to world history and long division! I LOVE it! I am not too sure the children enjoy it as much as I do!
 



Here is the rabbit! She is one cute girl if you ask me! Her pattern will be on patchworkposse.com FOR FREE very soon. Becky will be adding it to the pattern section, I will be contributing the tutorial as a gift to our followers. After it appears on her site, I will also make it available through her facebook page and mine. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with her. I will be giving you different ear and arm combinations for different animals, I have designed three so far!




Hope your day was as profitable as mine and you got a lot accomplished! Hoping some of what you accomplished was FUN! Looking forward to seeing what you're up to.

Thanks for stopping by, it was good to chat.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment