Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Published!

I was published on Patchwork Posse Tuesday and will be published on the same site again Thursday. The pattern should be posted on Thursday as well.  So exciting!!!!

I also got a lot done on the dog. I am going to finish sewing it today after school, then it will be time to stuff and joint. Just need the paw-pads sewn in and we are ready to go! Here are the body, head, an arm, and a leg (waiting on the paw pads) ready to go. This is going to be one hairy dog! Can't wait to start seeing some "form" come to this one, been a long time coming.

I posted an adorable stitch project by Linda on our Crafter's Thread page, you should have a look and post your projects. If you don't have the capability to upload pics to the page, send them to me, I'll be happy to upload them for you. We love to see your projects and progress. I hope to be able to post a finished project tomorrow, let's see how many projects we can share!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Hope your day is fantastic and you have some time to do something you love today. Can't wait to see what you're working on.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment