Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Progress, Finally!

Finally making progress on this little fella. This is what I started with on Friday night...

I hope to FINISH this weekend. By Sunday evening, I hope to post a completed picture. I need to get the pattern and tutorial ready for the Patchwork Posse Blog post.




Monday afternoon....Amongst dogs eating the ears of my work of art, friends in accidents, and challenges of homeschooling, I am happy to say, I am nearly finished. I didn't get all the time I wanted to over the weekend to sew, but more than I usually do. We had a church emergency Sunday afternoon, and I dropped everything to go to the hospital. When I returned, I found one ear missing and the other one all dog slobbery and the corner eaten. I was sad, but had no one but myself to be upset with. I just left it laying on my night table for them to reach! I have re-cut and "glued" the new ears, ready to go again!!

 
 
I will be posting to the Patchwork Posse blog about once a month, each time I post, it will be for two days. This month it is the 25th for a tutorial and 27th for a tip or trick. If there is anything in particular you would like to see a tutorial on, or you are having issues with something and looking for a tip, just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. More exposure for me and more fun for you!!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again tomorrow. I am working hard on finishing this little guy! Let us know what you're working on, can't wait to see your progress.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment