Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, August 21, 2015

Phew!

Wow! Finally sitting down to sew on a bear, well dog really. The past two weeks have been full of homeschooling, writing lesson plans, grading papers, recording scores, library visits, and taking the children's dad to the airport so he can get to work in Alaska. It has been busy, but rewarding. The children are learning quickly and progressing well. It is easy to forget what sponges they are when they are young!


It is much easier to get around now, we purchased a bigger vehicle. We got pretty tired of driving two cars everywhere we needed to go! Now, all visitors can fit, the entire family in one vehicle! We were quite happy on our way home from the library, everyone quietly reading (except the younger two who were playing with their library receipts!). They ask everyday if we can go back and get more books.....blesses my heart!!






It has been two weeks since I have put needle and thread to fur or fabric and I think I may go through withdrawal soon. It is 7:00 on Friday evening, my lesson plans are done for next week, I think it's time to remedy the situation! I will have a free day tomorrow to sew since all my work is done today, YAY!!! Our 35th wedding anniversary is Sunday, we will go out for lunch tomorrow (and go to Costco) but the rest of the day is MINE to sew!!!!! Maybe I can finish up this poor doggie. I truly can't wait to show him to you. I will add the pattern for the bunny rabbit and include ears for a teddy bear and dog with it. Three animals in one, clever!! I need to get it scanned and ready for publishing, then it will be posted on the blog.

Hope you got more crafting accomplished this week than I did!! Please share, I know I need the inspiration! Can't wait to see what you're working on. Have a great weekend. Hope to see you again REAL SOON!

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment