Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Done at Last!

Well, amidst working on the mystery, I have been able to finish the huge quilt top for Jessica at The Quilt and Needle for the International Quilt Market. I will be sewing the backing together next and cutting binding so I can get it finished for Market. Here is a pic of it on my king bed. I just threw it over the pillows at the top and didn't smooth out the wrinkles, sorry! It is so big, the drop is long...I love it! It is called "Outside the Box". It will be hanging at the Fabri-Quilt booth at Market. If you go, have a look!! My next job will be to quilt this very large thing. I think since time is short, I will just stitch in the ditch and add other things when it returns to me after market.


The mystery is coming along nicely. I have the "prototype" on my design wall and it is looking beautiful as well. It is a king also, but I have done the math for the other bed sizes and crib or baby quilt. It looks like we may start next Friday, that gives everyone a chance to sew over the weekend before heading back to work. Looking forward to the challenge of moderating this.  We are going to have a lot of fun. Join us if you can: quiltersclubofamerica.com and it is "Mystery Quilt 11". 

Other than that, I got a bit of sleep and food along the way! Hope your week has been not so busy and you had some time to do the things you love! I may have been busy, but I loved every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

enjoy your day!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment