Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Never Dull!

I think this has been one of the busiest weeks I have had in a very long time! I am making the rabbit pattern available today on Patchwork Posse's Blog. I am a guest contributor and Becky asked me to make it available. She's adorable and I'm sure you'll love making her. I am also working on a quilt for the Quilt Market. The designer is re-writing the pattern because the fabric producer wants a king size quilt. I am making it as she sends me the directions. In between the parts, I am working on the mystery quilt for the Quilters Club of America. We are nearly ready to get it out there...the site admin is a new hire and we are working out some details.  As soon as they are ready, I'll let you know. I hope you join me. We already have 20 quilters in our group! I'm excited :-D

Here is the quilt I'm working on for Market. I have it folded here, it's huge. This is only a quarter of the quilt and it is too big for a picture! I am hoping to get a better pic with a different camera. It's called "Outside the Box" by Jessica Smith of The Quilt and Needle. She's an amazing designer. I am making it with some lovely Fabri-Quilt fabrics.


Why don't you hop on over to Patchwork Posse and get the rabbit pattern, then go to Quilters Club of America and join the mystery quilt. Even a beginner can make this one, I have made the directions quite simple. And of course, watch this space for a final pic of Outside the Box before it heads off to The International Quilt Market. Thanks for visiting me today. I appreciate you. Please share your current projects. I saw Alecia is making costumes for her children (my grandchildren!!) for Halloween, how fun! What are you working on??

Don't forget to take time to breathe!!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment