Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, October 2, 2015

Off and Running...

Now that the group is live on Quilters Club of America, you can join in and make the mystery quilt with us. Go to quiltersclubofamerica.com, hit the "Groups" tab and you will find "Mystery Quilt 11 - Coming Soon".  That's me!! We will be starting as soon as admin works out all the kinks and I can easily post everything, basically they have to grant permission for me to be the group admin. 

Above are my fabric choices for this mystery! The pic is kinda dark, the fabrics are black, grey, white, and red. Gonna be gorgeous!

Also the children, Leah, and Dylan are headed to the east coast to visit family, so I have a little over a week with no school and no children around the house. I will be off and running with these two quilts I need to do VERY QUICKLY! My husband is gone for the weekend. It is his grandmother's 100th birthday. They are all going for the party. With dogs and money, it wasn't viable for me to go. I wanted to clean while they were gone, but alas, I can't....I need to sew, poor me :-D

For the quilt for Jess and the Fabri-Quilt booth at the Quilt Market, the fabric is in the hands of the USPS right now. It has been priority mailed to me, hopefully I will receive it Saturday or Monday. I only have a two week turnaround time! AND, the rabbit pattern goes live October 6th on Patchwork Posse. Woo Hoo!

Off to the airport to drop everyone, then the fun can begin! I can sew in my pjs and NO make-up! Have a fantastic weekend. Hope you have some time to do the things you love and get a lot accomplished. Please post your pics on the Facebook group. Can't wait to see what you're up to.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment