Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Too Quiet

It is just crazy weird being able to get things done so quickly. I worked all day Friday on my mystery. I made a ton of progress putting it together. I had Shane re-check my math and we agree on the numbers. YAY!!! The mystery takes four fabrics, or you can use scraps as long as you stay with four very specific colors. You won't need much of each unless you are making the king. My biggest piece is 4-1/2 yards. This includes the border as well! I am pleased with the use of every scrap.

I expect the fabric to arrive today or Monday for the quilt for the International Quilt Festival. I will be busily working on that for the next week or so. That's why I'm working so hard to get the mystery finished and written. I need to pour my time into that KING SIZE quilt!

It is really quiet around here. The dogs are just sleeping and hanging around my feet. I am so not used to this! There is no one needing Nana time, mom time, or wife time. I am not sure I am going to cope too well! 

I hope you have a great weekend and have time to do the things you love. Please join us for the mystery on Quilters Club of America. The website is free and to participate is also free. Just join the fun. Or, you could email or pm me and I will send you the clues as they go live. I would love you to join us, the group is growing daily. Please post your projects on our "Crafter's Thread" or "Pieces Squared" page on Facebook. I can't wait to see your progress. 

enjoy your day,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment