Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

100 and Counting!

Who would have thought I had enough hot air to make ONE HUNDRED blog posts? I knew it and my close friends know I can talk their ear off....but I am pleased that I have been consistent with it and have made it this far! Even if no one reads it, it makes me happy!!!!! Thanks for hanging with me for these 100 days, let's make the next few hundred really fun!


And, here is the big guy I finally finished today. My sinuses and joints didn't want me to play, but I won the battle and worked through the pain. I knew the end result would make me happy too! He does, I am sure he's happy to be finished!





  He went through several stages throughout the day. In the morning, he looked like yesterday's blog post, all in pieces. I filled the legs, arms, and head, put the joints in, and put everything in the body for a complete bear. He is pretty flexible with no insides! He has his nose on his toe!









 
He is enjoying life with a full tummy now. He now has a character on his face, his profile pic is on the top of the post. For those of you who helped with the color of the paw pads...black it was. Now I am really excited to get his accessories finished, I have several ideas. Who knows, maybe I will decide he isn't a he but a she! This one is 13 inches and the biggest one I have made recently. I loved working with this fabric, I could mold it easily to get the exact look I wanted.  He even has a "tail"! So cute.





I almost have all the pics taken for the tutorials. I am really excited to get them posted. I know it is going to take a while to write the posts and I don't want to take up play time, but I think it will be good for me to get it done. I will learn a lot about the capabilities of my computer then!!

Well, I need to get started on my day... we leave early, Shane has his company 5K run today and I am the time keeper. His boss springs for pizza after the run, so we will be in Phoenix most of the day. I need to pack a project  bag to keep me busy during the run. I hope you have a great day and have time to do something you love. Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate you hanging in there for this long.

THANK YOU,

Debi





No comments:

Post a Comment