Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Monday, December 8, 2014

Slow Progress

As much as I would like to say I got everything done I wanted to over the weekend, I did not. I made slow progress on the teddy bear, even slower on the test quilt, but I have a large pile of blocks to iron for the mystery quilt. I am most excited with that progress.  Since I don't want to show you the ironing pile...here is the bits to the teddy bear, all I have to finish is that foot you see. Then I can start jointing and filling...too much fun!
I don't know if you remember when I was looking after the iguana, but his family sent me a picture this morning. Here he is with his new doggie friend. Their older dog died recently and "Pepper" filled the hole. I think Zeus and Pepper are really enjoying each other. I'm told they play all day! Made me miss looking after him. I am such an animal person!

I hope you have a productive day and that your week is fantastic. I also hope you have time to do some of the things you love most. I will finish up this bear and make progress on the test quilt hopefully!!). I also plan to finish all the blocks for the mystery today or tomorrow. Best laid plans of mice and men......

Have a fantastic day,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment