Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, December 19, 2014

Home Again

Sorry this is so late, and I haven’t posted in a few days…I’ve been in Denver with our youngest and her family. I brought them home last night, so we are all safely back in the Phoenix area. I didn’t get much done while I was gone, not nearly what I had planned, oh well! Nothing was needed for Christmas. The trip home was smooth after we finally arrived at the airport. We flew late at night with three very tired children and two tired adults.  We didn’t make it home till well after midnight. 

Today is Friday and if you are doing Bonnie Hunter’s mystery (Grand Illusion), today is the day to print clue four.  She told us between six and eight weeks. I think it is closer to six as she is shooting for just after the first of the year for the last clue. I will post pics after I finish with this clue. I didn’t have time to do the third clue with Hunter’s surgery. I will be playing catch up for a few weeks, but I will finish. Just in case you forgot…quiltville.blogspot.com and there is a tab called Grand Illusion.

I didn't get much done on this one, but I did get it all cut, fray stopped, and started sewing. That is progress, although slow!

I know this is short and I haven’t posted in a few days, but not much on the crafting front. Since it is Christmas time and a busy season, I may not be saying much each day, but I will try to post each day.  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please post pics (if you can) on our Facebook page, The Crafter’s Thread. I would love to see what you’ve been up to.

happy crafting and Merry Christmas,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment