Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Monday, December 15, 2014

More Denver Days

Am I naughty for working on a bear while the children played at the birthday party today?? I got the pieces fray stopped, then got the darts in the body and the head and body is all pinned. Sunday was filled with birthday parties, little shopping trips, and eating. Fun was had by all. The party was at a trampoline place, I am not sure who had more fun, the children or the parents. This is Gage and Katelyn climbing out of the foam pit. It was way too fun to watch them play dodge ball, flip head over heels, and enjoy themselves. Precious memories.







Today will be filled with Hunter's surgery should the snow hold. It was drifting and blowing everywhere last night. We may not go. The children's schools have closed for the day. I'll keep you posted. He certainly loved the cake!



IF we go to the surgery here soon, I will be taking this wee guy along and stitching away. I have everything all sorted to go. Watch the facebook page for the updates.

I need to get this posted and get some things done before we make the decision. Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate you

Hope you have a fantastic day. Please post pics of your projects, I love to see what you're up to.

happy happy day,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment