Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Star Boy!

The pumpkin made it through his surgery perfectly. He was the star patient for the day.  He had a cranky afternoon, but didn't seem to be too bothered by it. He was a good patient before and after his surgery.

















I worked on the teddy bear for one set of thread. Silly me in the rush to get out of here, I left the spool of thread at home and only had what was on my needle. It did give me time to pin the few pieces I needed to.  I'll have pics for you soon. 

I hope you have time to do something today that you enjoy. I will be hand stitching and looking after my babies. We will be traveling back to Arizona on Thursday.  A couple days hanging around the house will be nice.

Nine days till Christmas!

Debi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment