Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just a little thing!

Amongst the traveling to Phoenix, I did get the ears and eyes on the teddy bear, I finished the face when we got home. I was a bit afraid to do the embroidery in the car! This is my smallest bear to date. It is also pretty cute. Here it is with the 7 inch one I just finished. She's really tiny.
 



Here she is with the bigger one I finished a couple weeks ago. The large one is 14 inches, so not really all that large. The baby bear is spot on 4 inches tall when standing. When she sits, she proudly tops the ruler at 3 inches. The largest one here is showing off his new pocket watch. Now I need to re-make the vest and add a pocket. Silly me forgot the first and second time and it is already lined. I don't want to add a pocket as an after thought! The middle sized bear still needs a bow in her hair. Judy T. suggested a rosette on her head, I think I'll do that as it won't distract from the beautiful fur.



I think my calendar is completely clear today, except for church this evening...watch out sewing machine, here I come! I love to have an entire day to just play around in my studio. How about you, what are you up today? I hope you have time to do the things you love. Please share on our page on Facebook, we love to see what you're up to. Judy A. just finished another teddy bear, white and cute! Can't wait to see what you're working on.

Thanks for stopping by,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment