Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Progress!!!

Although it was a busy day again with two town trips to exchange vehicles at the garage, I did make progress on the mystery that I am desperately trying to clear off my cutting table. I have part two and part three completely finished. Part four seems reasonably easier with only one set of 80 HSTs to make and a 160 squares to cut. I'll sew those to left overs from part one and VOILA! that one will be finished as well. Part five is easy because this is where I am changing the design a bit, not only to make it a bit easier, but to give my eye a place to rest in the quilt. I find it quite busy. I think "ted" is getting frustrated with the ever growing pile of ironing that is blocking his view of life!
 On one of those town trips today, I took a picture of the temperature in my Jeep (Shane was driving!!) that I thought I would share with you. It is January 7th, the middle of winter for those in North America...us included...and it was 80 here! I love Arizona weather. One would think with this warmth, my joints wouldn't hurt so bad, but alas they do! Ugh!

The dogs are due for a bath and I have a follow up appointment with my foot doctor. The arthritis is pinching a nerve band in my foot and I have been wearing special shoes for about a month now. We are going to see how it's doing. Praying for the best. The dogs don't much like bath day, but it HAS to be done, I really don't like that "dog" smell that comes with a dirty inside dog. We love the dogs though, so bath day it is!!  I hope to find some time to work on the last three steps to the mystery and also this two toned ted that has been just hanging around for the past couple of days :-(

I hope you get some time today to do something you love and please post on The Crafter's Thread or Pieces Squared pages on Facebook. We all love the encouragement and inspiration you give. Have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment