Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Time to Knuckle Down

I really need to knuckle down, stop being so selfish, and sew for others. I have a teddy bear and two quilts that are sold and not finished. In my defense on the teddy bear, I have designed two for her and I didn't like either one, not my best work and not worthy to sell! I think I've got it though. I sat down, designed one about ten inches tall and love the design of the feet and head. The body is podgy (my favorite) and arms seem to have nice proportions.
I got it all on the fur with my new  permanent fabric marker, I like it that it doesn't bleed when I put the fray stop on. It is all ready for me to carry on sewing today. Hopefully, I will finish this bear and get to some much needed sewing. Tomorrow should be pretty free except for cleaning and preparing for the Alaska crew to arrive Saturday evening. 


I do have most of the melons ready for the first quilt sold. The second one just sold and we haven't started it yet. The new owner received it as a gift for Christmas and was given a blank slate to work with. These are fun! I look forward to working with her on color and design.

Well, I need to get this posted and back to this bear if I want to accomplish my goals today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day and please take the time to do something you love. I appreciate you.

Happy Thursday,

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment