Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, January 11, 2015

What Now?!

Here we are all ready for the next clue which doesn't come out until next Saturday! The quiltingboard.com mystery train ride #8 did post around 9:00am and I finished it before lunch! I may decide to make it bigger though. Here are the first twelve blocks. Judy says we can double or even quadruple the pattern. Right now it finishes at 44x58 without a border.


I also did one side border of the big mystery on quiltville.blogspot.com and laid it on the wall to look at for a bit. I may not go bigger with this one after all! 

Once I finished with these two projects, I sat around for five minutes and said, "What's next??" I didn't sit for long though. I knew I only had a few more little pieces to sew together on the bear and it would be finished as well. I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing this cute little one. It has two-toned mohair and darker fabric paws. I had to stop because my hands were sore from the plucking, I MUST GET A NEW PAIR OF TWEEZERS!!!

It's church today, so I must publish this and be getting ready. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Have a fantastic day. I hope you have time to do the things you love.

happy crafting,

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment