Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Saturday, February 14, 2015

"Bear" Necessities

Friday was a busy day out of the house. I did get a little bit of stitching done in the afternoon. I really need a day to spend on this computer and on the sewing machine. BUT, not last night, after the busy day out, I needed the heating pad. I took my "go" bag to the bed and sat with the heating pad and stitched for a couple of hours before bed. Today should be more productive....YAY!
 


Here is the fur I am working with. I chose the darker paw pad fabric. I am going to try to get this big one all together today. Since I hand stitch each one, it takes a while. I will spend most of the day on the sewing machine working on finishing up the test quilt. Should be a free afternoon. My sweet husband gave me some spending money and I am going to order some fur, eyes, and joint discs...how fun is that?!?!?!




This is what I will start with (of course after the design on paper) today. I will take my go bag with me when we are out this morning and early afternoon, and work on the quilt the rest of the day. With it being Valentine's Day, my sweetness loves to take me to lunch to go with the flowers and necklace he gave me...he's too good to me, I DON'T DESERVE HIM!!! I thank the LORD daily for him.

Hope your day and weekend are great. I hope you have some time to do something you enjoy. Looking forward to our time away next week...we haven't had alone time in months, it will be nice. Three days will seem like forever, I'm sure. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.  Please take the time to post your projects on our Crafter's Thread or Pieces Squared pages on Facebook. We love hearing from you and seeing what you're working on.

Happy Valentine's Day,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment