Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, February 13, 2015

Where's Waldo???

Where do you begin when you have had a couple of months of grandchildren around the house, sitting beside you in your craft area, sewing away with you. You spend most of your time caring for them and their needs and you have let the room go to the dust bunnies??? I guess at the beginning! I have a huge mess and a lot of unfinished projects begging to be finished (and at least one more begging to be started). It is like where's Waldo trying to find my sewing machine, I can't find my ironing board. Mackenzie "dressed" all of the bears she could reach and they are all sitting here beside my machine. Her and Riley's chairs both sitting here as well.  Some things I don't have the heart to put away yet, others I just need out of my way. I am one lucky Nana to have had all of our grandchildren home during the holidays. We really missed seeing our son serving in the military, currently deployed.

I think since I have tidied a bit, I will reward myself with designing another bear. I want to design a different type this time, one with a different type of head and llloonnnnnggg arms and legs. I am ready for the challenge of something funky. I am confident in my designing abilities once again and think I can do this. Here goes nothing.....


I am also finishing up a test quilt for Jessica. She has been very patient while the grandchildren have been here, I owe her a finished quilt...NOW!! 

Hope your day is going great. I can't believe we are at another weekend AND it's February, where has the year gone?!?!?! Enjoy your weekend, I know I will. I think I have a day to just play around, I hope you do too. Please take a couple minutes to invite your friends to like our Crafter's Thread page on Facebook and post your projects...if you send me the pics to post, it will go on the main part of the page, that would be better... debiloves2quilt@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

enjoy your day,

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment