Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Still Testing...

Today I will be busy testing for Jess at The Quilt and Needle. She sent out her email today about the mystery with a kit option. She thinks of everything! While I was waiting for the next clue to be released, she asked me to test a block she had designed for her local quilt shop, a postcard block. It is beautiful and much easier than it looks, although my corners aren't perfect.

While working on these, I am trying to catch up on another mystery from the quiltingboard.com.  I finally got the four-patches done and am ready for Saturday's clue. I am working on the strip quilt for The Quilt and Needle amongst all this.  AND this afternoon is Ladies Bible Study at my house, so I am cleaning and preparing for that. Talk about a lesson in priorities!

I need to get this published and finish up in my studio to be ready for this afternoon. I hope your day is fantastic and you have some time to do the things you love. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please post on our Facebook page (The Crafter's Thread) or join and use the Pieces Squared page. Hope to see you there.

enjoy today!

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment