Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kinda Mousy

Well, my pile of parts turned into a real teddy bear, but it still looks a bit mousy if you ask me! I like all the "adjustments" I made to this one. Just wondering what this head and face are going to look like when it's done. I still have the ears pinned in place, it looks like one is a bit higher than the other in this pic too...better fix that! I filled the body, arms, and head with polyfil, but the legs are entirely plastic pellets, what fun! We are off to Mayo Clinic this morning for a barrage of tests for my husband, first full body scan since diagnosis of colon cancer. I will take this bear with me and finish up this face , giving it a growly instead of a mousy face! 




Looking straight on the face, you can see that mousy thing coming out. I am hoping with a bit of a shave and sculpting, we can change his entire personality! He needs to be brave and strong, not timid to go with his size!!




I need to finish packing up and get out of here, rush hour traffic and an entire day at the hospital to deal with. I should probably pack something else to work on as well. I will have a lot of quiet time while he's in his tests.  We head out tomorrow for three days away. I am not sure of internet access, I hope to post progress each day. My husband is going fishing with a friend, his wife and I are going to have a "craft retreat". Looking forward to the time away.

Hope your day is fantastic and you have plenty of time to do the things you love. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. See you tomorrow!

happy crafting,

Debi 

No comments:

Post a Comment