Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Nuttin' Much

Bamboo's debut will be tomorrow...here's hoping! I got her all finished except for the face. The eyes are in, the ears on, the arms and legs all sewn and attached. I just need to look at her for a day now to see how she speaks to me...also to study more nose pictures on the internet. I am pretty pleased with how she came out.

Friday was Tucson zoo day. We haven't been there since the boys were very young. They have added a lot and the children loved it. It was an all day outing, everyone enjoyed themselves but by the time they got home, it was a very quiet house, I think every one was worn out! It was a pretty warm day as well, so the Alaskan in them boiled in the sun!

Here's a selfie of my sidekicks for the duration of the panda making and assorted other sewing in my studio. They are both loving and really don't leave my side all day! Best sidekicks EVER! This girl is amazing with a camera. She takes great pictures, even at seven years old.


I have a couple of quilts I need to get finished, I will be sewing like a mad woman next week, I'm sure. I need to finish off the test quilt and put the wedding ring together. I'll be posting pics and links to the quilts I'm working on then.

Have a fantastic day and rest of your weekend. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please take a bit of time to post your projects on our Facebook page... The Crafter's Thread or Pieces Squared. Even ideas are welcome. We all love to be inspired.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment