Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Not So Bad Afterall!

Once I started working on the head, it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be. I got the side heads finished and started putting the entire head together. This isn't the best picture in the world, but you get the idea, I'm putting the top of the head in. You can see the shape of the head coming out.  It is looking pretty good. I'm excited!
The little black patches are sewn into the side head piece. That was a bit fiddly, but in the end I believe it will look more realistic. I also designed the leg a bit different and two-toned so it looks more true panda as well. I didn't make a lot of progress yesterday, but it's all good. I am enjoying having the girls in my studio creating and spending time with me.


We have a relatively quiet day planned for today. I had a foot doctor appointment yesterday and he added a pad in the sole of my shoe to try to relieve some of the nerve pain and I am having a bit of a hard time with pain and getting adjusted to the pad. He also put a "tube" on a toe that has arthritis in it.  Yesterday it didn't bother me, today a bit more. Oh well, such is life when we "mature".

Hope your day is going well and you have some time to do the things you love. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please post your projects in progress (pips) on the Facebook page. I love hearing from you and enjoy the inspiration.

happy crafting,

Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment