Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, February 6, 2015

Slow and Steady

Did you ever feel like you were having a day where you were going in slow motion.  Seems like that was me yesterday. It seemed to take forever to get anything done. Partly because It was a rough day on the arthritis front, but partly just weird I guess! I did get all the parts done for the panda. I just need to joint and fill today, I am looking forward to the finished product. Every now and then, Shane poked his head into my studio and asked to see what I was working on. I guess when you can impress a rocket scientist, you did good! (embarrassed face inserted here!) I took a pic of part of the panda, if I took a pic of everything, I would have nothing to WOW you with once she's all together.  I think I told you the other day her name is Bamboo. Fitting name the girls came up with!

I can't believe we are already in February! Time seems to fly by, except for yesterday of course....it was in slow motion all day. I would have thought I could get more done with time moving so slowly, but no!!! I didn't.

I hope you have a great day and that your time goes at the perfect rate for you to get the things done you want and need to. Enjoy everything you do. Have a fantastic weekend. Please post your progress or finished projects on the Crafter's Thread or Pieces Squared. I love seeing your work. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

happy crafting,

Debi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment