Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Good Day

While we spent a long time at Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona today, it was a good day. We were there for over six hours with all the scans, x-rays, and blood work, followed by a visit to the oncologist. We are another six months out and again CANCER FREE!!!!! Praising the LORD for His healing and protection. The children and I kept ourselves busy with school for the bulk of the time.

The children and I kept ourselves busy with school for the bulk of the day. We had time during the long CT scan to take a nature walk... the desert is in bloom and just gorgeous right now. There were lizards, birds, and noisy grasshoppers everywhere, we even spotted a jack rabbit! There were tons of "cactus hotels" every way we looked with the birds flying in and out for food and protection. Ground critters were loved by all. When we got home we had a "tame lizard" on the back porch which we loved on for a while before setting on the concrete wall and freeing into the desert.
All in all a good day. I did get a few things sewn together on my new "fairy bear". Cute little pink thing is working together beautifully. Hoping to have a good day in school tomorrow so I can get back to work on it.
Hope you have a great day and you have some time to do something you love. Please take the time to share your project with us. I love learning new things...even do a tutorial I can post or link to so we can learn something new! I love learning new things, although I am not sure my husband likes it when I do, it means new tools, new projects.............

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment