Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Beauty Everywhere

 


As I suspected, I didn't get much done on the teddy bear front, but we did make a lot of progress on school. It was hard for all of us to get motivated in the morning, but once we hit it, we flew through the work. The afternoon was spent catching up on everything else, setting appointments for the rest of the week, feeding children, and sitting on a heating pad. These achy bones aren't as young as they used to be!!





 


Since there was nothing to show on the crafty side, I decided to show you a bit of color from the desert right now. These pics came from our school trip last week. Both of these plants were just growing right out of the rock or clay-sand. The were everywhere, the desert was beautiful! The purple ones have their compliment color in the middle...yellow. I think God was having fun when He created the flowers of the world. Also, that he made them just for me to take pictures of!





I have a hair appointment this morning, I have my "go bag" ready to head out. I hope to make a lot of progress. I am taking the little fairy bear to embroider her face and this big boy to hopefully make some progress on his arms. WOW, this is a big one. Hand stitching is taking a long time.

I truly thank you for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please let us know what you're working on, I would love to see your progress. If you post a pic on your own wall, share it on our page, it only takes a second and we all get to benefit from your creativity. I saw some lovely cards and needle work out there yesterday and would love to share them on our page. I may be asking you permission to share on our group page.

have a happy day,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment