Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Note to Self...

Just in case you didn't know, when you change altitude DO NOT OPEN YOUR GLUE IN THE CAR! It makes an extreme mess that takes an entire packet of baby wipes to clean up! Trust me on this, I did it and it fountained everywhere! Fortunately, we had stopped to climb on the rocks at City of Rocks State Park, New Mexico. I was able to clean the truck seat, my clothes, the bear, and all the pins and needles in the plastic container, phew!
All I have are these wee ears and finishing the feet for the bear to be complete. I made a lot of progress on the road today. I hope to get all the sewing done tomorrow. Maybe at tomorrow's hotel I will be able to joint and fill it. It has been nice to have something to keep me busy, aside from answering "Are we there yet?" a thousand times! They have resorted to watching the GPS and giving us a minute by minute report! We have already seen so much. They have played on rocks, taken wee hikes, eaten breakfast at a hotel, found there are Wendy's in a lot of states, and discovered critters and plants that don't live in the low desert. Today is the day they have been waiting for, White Sands National Monument!!!!!

Hope you got a lot accomplished today. Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate you. Have a fantastic day. Please share your projects on our Facebook page "The Crafter's Thread". We all love seeing what you're working on. 

many blessings to you,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment