Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fluff and Stuff

YAY! I did get the bear drawn and the pattern cut out. I just couldn't wait to get it onto the fabric and get started, so off I went. I tried to use every spare minute of Saturday as there were a lot of errands to run and shoes to buy! Children grow SO fast and their shoes don't grow with them! I forgot how many pairs of shoes they can go through in a year! :-D

 
Before the end of the day, I got the pattern traced on the fur and the fur cut out. I designed a four piece body, so there were 23 pieces to cut out and took a full fat quarter. I haven't used that much fabric in a very long time! I got it all "painted" with fray stopping glue. I am all ready to start today! I will have the entire afternoon to sew on this massive thing.


Hope your day was a great one and that you got some fun things in over the weekend. I know I did. School starts back up tomorrow and we will be back into it for a few more weeks before the holidays. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please share your projects on our facebook page. I love seeing what you're working on and accomplishing!

Have a happy happy day,

Debi 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment