Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Peek-a-Boo

While I sat in the hairdresser's chair yesterday morning, I had some time to sew. I am very happy for that!! This little fairy bear is happy to, she can see and hear now! On the bigger bear, I got the body parts sewn together and the arms pinned after sewing the paw pads on the other day. I would love to get the fairy bear finished for Mackenzie (it was her idea). Look how tiny Lil Miss Fairy looks with the arms laid on her head. I was clearing room on my night table to plug my phone in and the arms landed there! I just had to take a picture and show you. You can see a little of the white wing behind her shoulder. When she's finished, they will be gorgeous, I am going to try glitter glue and some paint :-D


For my hand projects, I sometimes work on them sitting on the bed while my husband reads or works. The project ends up on my night table or dresser until morning. How about you, when you're in the middle of a project, where do you put it for the time you can't work on it? When I am binding a quilt, I usually try to set aside enough time to complete it, but if I don't I usually lie it on the table on the other side of the room. This is probably how UFOs come about (Un-finished Objects), one of my friends calls them WISPs: Works in Slow Progress!!! Some call them WIPs, I don't have a specific acrostic! What do you call your projects that don't get finished in a day or week or dare I say, year??

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. Please let us know your "space" for those projects you don't finish in a day and what you call your works in progress on our facebook page (The Crafter's Thread) or on this blog. Can't wait to hear!!

It's the middle of the week!!!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment