Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Testing, 1, 2...

I spent most of Friday evening and all Saturday testing for Jess. This is going to be a gorgeous quilt, for those of you who are doing it. I have it all done except to put it together. It was so easy and fun!! BUT, no pictures as it isn't all live yet. Can't wait to show you the finished product.

I thought I would share a little conversation Rachel and I had the other day....I am old fashioned and she is not, even to the way we clean our faces! She sells Younique skin care and make-up, which I love, by the way, and this is our conversation! I was telling her how much I loved the order I had recently received and how much I appreciated her. We were also talking about the new mascara formula. That gives you the background for the conversation on the right. AND, it was past my bedtime!

Which it is again now, so I need to get off here and get this published so it can go live in the morning. Have a fantastic Sunday. Hope to see you in church somewhere. I will be finishing this quilt in the afternoon, what about you?? Do you do your crafts the old fashioned way or "new" fashioned way??

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

happy Sunday,
Debi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment