Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, September 11, 2015

Ready to Finish!

PHEW! Finally finished with this wee thing and ready to put it all together. I am looking forward to the finished product. It is going to be so cute! These are the arms and legs. I have stated to fill them and they are jointed. The job now will be easy. Today my job will be to finish the bear. I only need to finish filling, finish jointing, ladder stitch the openings, and embroider the face. I would love to get the wings designed and put together. I need to sort out how to (or where to) make a wand for the sweet little pink fairy bear. Oh yes, I wanted to make a tutu, however, with wand and wings, I am feeling it is a bit too much to dress the wee thing. You probably wouldn't be able to see the bear!

 
Then, WOOHOO I get to design a new one for the new beautiful tipped fur I got a wee while ago. I've been just itchin' to use it. Here it is with the paw pad fabric I have chosen to go along with it. I bought a half a yard so I can make a HUGE bear, but I won't I will probably make three or four smaller ones. Even a tiny one will be fluffy and cute with this 1" pile lovely-ness!

I need to sign off and get busy with this. We didn't do school yesterday or today. Since we were gone on our school trip Monday through Wednesday, I decided to give them the entire week off. They loved it Thursday, spending the day on Nana's bed or wherever we wanted to, eating when we wanted to, and just hanging out. Today we may go to the library, maybe not, we will just see how we feel. I want to get the bear finished first. The girls love to help, so the boys can hang out with their iPads or Legos while we finish the wee bear.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you. What are you working on? Hope you can see a finished product today. I would love to see it, please post here or on our Facebook page. I saw a new thing for scrapbooking the other day, and plenty of new stamps for the card makers. The jewelers always amaze me. Those of you who can crochet, I envy you. The knitters...I can knit, but not the best! The seamstresses out there, I feel your pain! Can't wait to see your projects!

happy crafting,

Debi 

No comments:

Post a Comment