Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Down for the Count

Friday was a bit of a miserable day, I spent the day in between the bed and the bathroom. I woke with a horrible headache and then came the rest of it, quite literally!! YUCK! I truly thought I would be down for the count. I rested when I wasn't running. Happy to see Saturday feeling a bit better, just weak from all the yucks the day before. I sat in bed most of the day resting (children everywhere!!) with my "go bag" right beside me. The silver lining is I had time to get the teddy bear bits all sewn together, turned and brushed. WOO HOO!! He looks all flat and weird now, but wait till he has his stuffing, he will be huge and cuddly! Maybe today, I can make some more progress. The dog and fairy bear are both sitting here staring at me with no smelling ability!

And my sewing room, WOW! one does NOT want to go in there! It is a mess. The children have changed our lives. I don't get the time to get in there and sew anymore. Oh well, life will change at some point and I will be able to sew again. I need to get a mystery quilt ready for a group that I am a part of. They do one every year and this year, something happened at it fell through the cracks. I am swooping in to save the day! It will be fun, I'm sure. I can't wait to get started with it.

I hope your weekend turned out with less bugs in the house than mine did. I also pray you had time to do something you love. Please share your projects with us. We love to be inspired by you. If you're not sure how to post your pic or blog or ideas, please just ask, I'm here to help. I will even share or post for you. Can't wait to hear from you.

here to help,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment