Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Monday, September 7, 2015

Let the Fun Begin!

After church Sunday evening, we headed southeast to Benson, Arizona for the night on our way to White Sands Missile Range near Alamogordo, New Mexico. We are taking advantage of Labor Day and taking a couple of days to show the children a little more of the Southwest. Hopefully Wednesday, this is what they still look like! EXCEPT, everyone has a certified car seat that needs one. (This photo was taken the day we got the new vehicle.) I am not sure who is more excited, us or the children. They are happy that I didn't make them bring book work with us, I am happy I don't have to teach in the vehicle! I have next week's lesson plans finished, so this week and weekend will be a breeze, hopefully with lots of play time!

 
I made NO progress today on the fairy, except to pack up the pieces, stuffing, joints, eyes, and tools to bring them along. I got the wings so I can shape them. I am using floral accessories to make the wings out of. Two "leaves" each side and VIOLA!! I have wings! Can't wait to start playing with them.  :-)


Hope you are having a great day and have some spare time to do something you love. I now remember what it is like to have small children (any children, for that matter!!) at home and how precious time can be. I sincerely hope you get some "me" time. Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to post your projects to the Facebook page. I appreciate you.

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment