Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, September 4, 2015

So Much Fun!

So not fair when you are in the middle of one teddy bear and you get a parcel with new fur in it. I am just dying to design a new one now!! Grrr....

New fur, a new marking pencil and some size 9mm eyes, I always love getting parcels like this. This mohair has a lovely peachy woven backing. The tips of the fur are a nice coffee brown, going to be a lovely bear.

What kind of parcels do you get that make you as happy as me with my new box of fur? Do you have a monthly parcel to keep you happy? I don't, but I'm thinking about joining one or two to expand my abilities.


It has been a very busy week with school and doctor visits. I haven't had much time to work on this wee fairy bear. I am anxious to get it finished. I will work on it after school and hopefully a lot of the weekend. What will you be working on this weekend? I would love to hear and be inspired by your accomplishments. If you do enjoy a monthly club, what do you do? I would love to know what you do and how to become a part of one.

Can't wait to hear from you! 

happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment