Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, September 25, 2015

Growing Menagerie

With the other animals I have been doing recently, the menagerie is growing! The dog is quite cute with his face finally finished. Just need to do the big guy's face and these will be finished, that is until I formulate another plan for the wings of the wee fairy bear. The ones I was planning to use are not going to work as well as I had thought. I need to search online or devise another method of making them.

What's on your project list? What are you working on today? I know it is Friday and the weekend is upon us. I get to have the weekend off from school, so I have a bit more free time to play. I am still working on the test quilt for Jess, the big guy's face, and drawing a new one. I need to clean up the pattern so it can be posted onto Patchwork Posse's blog and website. My weekend looks to be filling up as I type! So much fun...

I hope your weekend is fantastic. Whether you spend it with family and loved ones, get some time to play in your craft area, make cards, travel and take pictures, do scrapbook pages, knit, crochet, or just hang out, I hope you enjoy yourself. Remember to take some time to just stop and smell the roses as tomorrow, they are gone!

happy weekend everyone,

Debi 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment