Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Phew!

I finally finished testing on Monday morning. I worked all Sunday afternoon and finished about 90 percent of the quilt. It only took me about an hour on Monday to finish and get the border on. It is lovely! I hope those who did it with me, love it as much as I do. If you didn't try this one, you should definitely have a go at her next one in December. She is a genius with making the hard tasks so simple. thequiltandneedle.com and go to the mystery quilt tab. You won't regret it.

Now, I have been asked to come up with a mystery of my own. I will be taking one of my designs and breaking it up into a mystery. Can't wait to get started. I am looking forward to the challenge.  If you have never done one before, this is a good time to join in. I always make a usable size quilt, but include instructions to make it smaller or bigger. I am in the middle of my fabric stash looking for some fabrics I like to plug into the design. The hardest part will be separating the clues into parts so you can't tell what the pattern is until the last clue. SEW MUCH FUN!!!

Needless to say, the big guy I was working on is still sitting there waiting patiently for a nose! I think I may take a  break and finish him, I really dislike unfinished bears laying around the house!! I am still looking for wings for the wee fairy bear, at least she can see, hear, and smell!!


I hope your weekend was as productive as mine. I also thank you for stopping by, I appreciate you. I appreciate your comments and questions as it makes me feel needed for some crazy reason! If you would like to participate in the mystery quilt I am designing, please let me know and I will make sure you get the instructions. I will also need a tester or two to make it ahead of time....preferably sooner rather than later. If you have a stash or some fabric you want to use up, please let me know and I will be glad to help you with that, you can test the pattern before I make it live on the website. Just let me know if you are interested.

Have a great week. I know how important it is to take some time for yourself, please don't forget to do it!! Share your projects please, I would love to see what you're working on.

it's a busy life,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment