Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Monday, November 3, 2014

Cheeky Monkey!

Well, I got the bear all finished Sunday afternoon.  I think it is full of character and looks like a kid with his hand in the candy jar! I am having a hard time with the neck attire. I think he is too furry to just leave, so he needs something. Not sure if a ribbon will cut it, may have to have a bow tie or something like that...pearls come to mind! 

It has been a busy weekend. Sundays are especially busy and this one was no different.  Yesterday was our last day to iguana sit, so we had to say good-bye to Zeus, but not before spoiling him with a zucchini and an apple!! He is a dear!



 
Here is one of the ears for this one.  I made them long and skinny and I didn't like them once they were on the head, so I pulled a little tuck in them and I got this sweet little heart ear! I think it is just so cute!!


 









Here are just a couple more of the shots from his wee photo shoot so you can see him.  He will get the better pics later! Too sweet!
 














For those of you wanting to know how the pups are, here is a pic Leah sent yesterday, they sure are growing fast!! She has promised me one, it is so hard to choose.  I have a black one already, so I may go with brown just for a change!! AND, I need to name him so he can learn his name :-)




Have a great day. Try to make some time to do something you love. I will be working on the double wedding ring quilt top today. Also, want to finish the quilt on the frame, just have one more row of frogs to leap across and it's done. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.

quilt piece-fully,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment