Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Grand Illusion



Well, I didn't get as far as I wanted, but I made tons of progress.  We were out for the morning and the early afternoon, and I did five loads of washing, ugh! BUT, I did get all of clue one cut and all the half square triangles (HSTs) sewn. This is everything cut, 100 of the HSTs sewn and pressed, and ready to go into the finished block. We have lots of blocks to make and we have eighty HSTs set aside for later in the process. I have tons of these still to press. At least I am finished sewing them all. My pile of pressing is larger than my pile of finished...sigh. We have a week to finish this step. I will for sure be finished by next Friday, I hope to finish this clue by this evening so I can get back to the wedding ring and this TEDDY BEAR!!!!!



 

Here is the finished block (I got two complete yesterday) for this clue. Interesting, we will see how this "broken dish" block gets used in the quilt. Hmmm, what are those remaining eighty HSTs for??? (This is Bonnie Hunter's design, her yearly mystery!)






Have a wonderful weekend. I hope you get the opportunity to do something you love and a lot of it. Most have a four day weekend, I almost thought it was Sunday.... I get an extra day to play! YAY! Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate you.

Can't wait to see what you're working on!

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment