Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fur Babies

Happy November! It is so hard to believe it is November already. Where has this year gone? I was just getting used to writing 2014 on my checks and soon I will have to start writing 2015, oh my! Here is our littlest sweetness in his wee Mickey Mouse costume. HE LOVES MICKEY!!! Too cute! (He has nothing to do with fur babies, but isn't he too adorable?)

Friday was spent with our real fur babies getting groomed. They are the craziest little doggies when it comes to their bath and nails! I don't know about them, but I love a manicure and up do!!!! We had a lovely lunch at home with Shane's mom and her fur baby. I got the kit prices out there and started on the tutorials. I made the list of ideas for several themes I really need to cover.





I really didn't have a lot of time to work on the bear until around 4:00 in the evening.  I got a lot accomplished for the little time I had to work. Here it is with 4-1/2" scissors and the mouse the pattern was hiding under a couple of days ago. He is my headless fur-ball right now.  I hope to get him finished today. We will soon see!!





Have a fantastic day. Take the time to do something you love and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Tomorrow is church for us, looking forward to that. Hope you spend part of your Sunday in the church of your choice.

quilt piece-fully,

Debi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment