Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Outfit or Eyes??

I had a little bit more of a productive day today.  I posted a pic of the teddy bear on the Facebook page yesterday with a nose dilemma. While I waited for everyone to weigh in with their votes, I finished several arcs for the double wedding ring quilt. I love to multi-task and I accomplished just that. 

Without further adieu, I would like to introduce the newest bear in the sloth. She is definitely a she, but is yet unnamed. That's ok, we'll get there! For those of you who wanted her to match her paw pads, I apologize, I tried really hard to do it. I started and had the nose half done and pulled it out, for some reason, it just wasn't the right color.  The black was a bit dull, so we spiced it up a little with some stripes!! Now, all she needs is for me to get my act together and put a different bow on her, this one really DOES NOT match! She can stand all by herself and has lovely swirly creamy white fur. She is 10 inches standing.



What a pretty girl! Thank you all so much for all of the encouraging words along the way, she wouldn't be complete if you hadn't helped. I would still be staring at her wondering what color to use. 

I am sure all our United States friends are preparing for Thanksgiving, as am I. I stopped at the florist today and bought an autumn centerpiece for the table....that's about as far as I can go with the decorating, I am really horrible at it!  I have so much to be thankful for. The past year has been the worst year of our lives, but thank you LORD, it is in the past and we can move on and serve Him.


Have a wonderful day. I hope your thanksgiving holiday is fantastic. See you tomorrow.

happy crafting,

Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment