Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tidy Again, Phew!

Oh my goodness, have you ever just let your "space" get so cluttered you couldn't work any more?? Well, that's where I was Monday afternoon. I just had to dig in and get it all organized again. I also designed another teddy bear, cleaned and oiled my machine, and got more melons done on the wedding ring top. I got the laundry caught up from the weekend, had a nice lunch with my honey, and cleaned a bathroom and the kitchen! Not a bad day, I guess!

I have a piece of string mohair here that is just begging to be made into a teddy bear so I sat down with some paper and just started to draw. I am not sure what the final teddy bear will look like, but I know he will be pretty "healthy"! I tried a couple different things on this one. I guess that is what makes me crazy.....I will try anything once. I asked Shane about some of the changes, he said just do it, don't worry! I just get a bit anxious when I do, what if I didn't do my math properly? what if my action/reaction theory falls apart? what if, what if, what if???? I really don't like to waste time or money, that is probably my biggest worry.


I just wonder where we would be if we couldn't erase???? I think I had more eraser confetti than anything else when I tried to clean up! Hmmm, does that say I am pretty bad at my hobby? I guess it really doesn't matter as long as we are having fun, right? I will post pics as I go along. I will also post pics of the wedding ring top. It has come a long way.




Enjoy your day, take some time for yourself. I don't mean to sound selfish, but I think it helps us to stay sane in a crazy world. We really need to unwind and spend some time doing the things we love. When our grandchildren are here, I spend all day with them, nothing else matters!!! Let the dust go, the laundry will still be there tomorrow, enjoy what you love! I am thankful for the time I have to play.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you and your comments. I enjoy hearing from you. 

quilt piece-fully,

Debi




No comments:

Post a Comment