Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Garage Sale Day

Well he is all done now and I am pretty happy with him.  I made his bow tie, but after I took his pictures, I realized it is crooked!! Oh well!  He is a shaggy ole boy. I need to find my teddy bear glasses and perch some on his nose! He's hanging out on the antique ironing board I scored Saturday at a garage sale! 

I also got some frames for two cross-stitch projects I finished years ago! Not bad for a couple of hours of my day.  I am not much of a garage sale type of girl...unless I am on the hunt for something. I am wanting to learn how to "re-purpose" some furniture, so I would like to find some inexpensive pieces to practice on.



I was hoping to find someone selling their old sewing machine or maybe even some fabric, but I wasn't so fortunate. Our neighborhood is having a community garage sale next weekend, I guess I should clean out this house and sell some of the clutter! It doesn't matter how many times I try to clean out, I can always find more.




 
I am having so much fun. I really enjoy spending time in my studio. I continue to work on the quilts I have going and starting new ones, I enjoy having more than one project going at a time. If we are out of the house, I like taking a project with me. I am always amazed by how much I can get done while waiting at a doctor on driving. I take small projects I can hand piece. Too much fun!







I hope you have a fantastic day and your weekend was everything you wanted it to be. It's church day here, so we will be spending our day there. Looking forward to our potluck today....

Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate you.

quilt piece-fully,

Debi





 

No comments:

Post a Comment