Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Beautiful.....


What a surprise to answer the door to UPS and find a box sent to me...something I did not order. There were lovely pink roses in a huge box. I am blessed to have such great kids, that for no reason, they send me flowers. It has been our privilege to look after two of our grandchildren for the summer while their parents were otherwise tied up with serving our country in the United States Air Force. I feel like we should be doing something for them! Thanks so much Josh and Leesh.



Such beauty makes me want to make a pink quilt.  I recently got a pattern (free, you know me!!!) for a spa bag, maybe I'll do that in pink.  It is "Oh So Soothing" on www.allpeoplequilt.com  I think I will make it and maybe give it to her!!  She's not a pink kinda girl though, so I will make it in yellow!!














Here's a pic of the bag if you want to make one too.  Can't wait to get started.  The pattern is on their site and all you need to do it print.  It includes templates for the pockets and bag.  It says you need single fold bias tape, but I always make my own.  If you want to make it and don't know how to make bias tape, just let me know and I'll help you with that.  Cute bag, eh??







Have a fantastic day and enjoy your time doing whatever it is that you enjoy doing.  Hope you join me in a project or two. Remember to post your pics on the Facebook page or here, whatever you prefer.  I would love to see what you're working on. Remember to take some time for yourself.

quilt piecefully,

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment